Technological and regulatory service, based on legal advice, relating to the removal of unwanted or obsolete information and personal data published online:
- Evaluation and screening of critical digital content published on the Internet
- Preliminary assessment for a possible legal action in case of damage to the image, defamation, violation of copyright or to exercise the right to be forgotten on the web
- Periodic update report on the removal interventions carried out
- Repeated online checks to identify any residual unwanted content
- Final summary report of the results achieved.
- Content (text, images, video, web pages)
- Repositories (social network, financial and reputational database, official bulletins, institutional sites)